Friday, 10 May 2013

Behind the scenes at Lootybag

Every day is a delight to be working with my husband Terry, he is a ball of energy and because he does the majority of administrative jobs (and make the tea) it allows me to get on with what I really love doing, the creative design and making of the luxury party bags, backpacks or swim bags and bunting. Every fabric party bag, swim bag or bunting I make and sell is hand made in the UK.
I am an ecologist at heart (by conviction and it was my degree a very long time ago now) so everything I do is to make an Eco party easy – no plastic land fill, just lots of quality ready made eco party bags – reusable fabric party bags that will find 100 uses or eco-friendly, compostable luxury paper party bags.
My workplace is my home and in particular my kitchen. You can see from the photos that I work on my kitchen table which doubles up as a work bench. 
Ready for a days work
Ready for a days work
My favourite job - making fabric party bags

My favourite job - making fabric party bags   

The end of a day

The end of a day


Packed with care
Packed with care
Your parcels are packed with great care (in eco-friendly packaging of course).  If you select fabric party bags or filled party bags they will be carefully pressed before dispatch (by the delightful Terry who has 32 years army experience so is a mean iron-er) and all our parcels are packaged so they arrive in perfect condition for you to open the box and give them straight to your guests.
Spring has been a delight since it has warmed up and inspired me to find some new fabrics for older girls. New to the fabric party range are a rose luxury party bag, flip flop luxury party bag, tropical fish fabric party bag and a girly luxury bag party bag covered in handbags and hats.
Our luxury filled party bag range has expanded too, the cute owl luxury party bag is now home to an even cuter owl party bag fillers. There are 2 new princess luxury filled party bags, new dinosaur filled party bags and coming soon will be a girly luxury filled bag (with crystal tattoos, sequin key rings and more).
Personalised bunting is new too and is flying out of the doors.  It can be made in a variety of exciting fabrics with the letters of your child’s name hand sewn on.
Ready for shipping
Ready for shipping
Completely new and unique are the cute and quite adorable 'Thank you for coming to my party' gift tags to thank your guests for sharing your celebrations. The gift tags are bigger than the average business card size on high quality gloss card, professionally printed and designed by Carla Boulton graphic designer and artist. Designs include a butterfly, bird, cupcake or dinosaur gift tag.
There is plenty of space to write a name so they can be used on the table as place settings, simply popped into your party bags as an extra gift or attach them with the pink or blue ribbon to your party bags or gift boxes to add that extra special touch. Each gift tag has a cute motif on the front and space for you to write your guests name and on the back is the writing 'Thank you for coming to my party' with space for the host to sign each card if preferred. And even better.....after the party is over the tag can be reused as a bookmark.
The summer opens up a whole new set of themes for parties so look out for new butterfly party bags and adventure party bags to match those outdoor activity parties.
And straight off the press: I am also really excited about a new range of personalised swim bags and fabric party bags that I am developing. Watch this space! visit www.lootybag.co.uk for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment